COVID-19 Update - Spring Break Hockey Clinics
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, all our 2020 Spring Break Clinics in both Illinois and Michigan have been cancelled or postponed.
The status of our Connecticut programs will be updated in the coming week.
If you have enrolled in a Spring Break program that has been cancelled or postponed, you will receive an email in the coming days from our staff with additional information. We are hoping to reschedule some of the clinics but that will depend on many things including the recommendations from the CDC and government entities, re-open dates of the rinks, ice availability and school schedules.
One option available to all who have enrolled in spring is to use part of your tuition towards a summer program.
With many of our families under stay at home orders, we have adjusted our summer enrollment process, no longer requiring full payment at the time of registration. A spot can be reserved with only a 25% deposit and the balance due a few weeks prior to the camp start date.
If you would like to transfer your enrollment from spring to summer, contact us by email and let us know which program you would like to register for...we will set it up, apply the deposit and issue you a voucher for the remaining credit.
You can reach our staff at....
Thank you and if you have any questions, please feel free to email us.